Still Praying
Terri got to leave the hospital on Tuesday. She found out that she has multiple blood clots. The doctor has put her on blood thinner. She is really frightened that the blood clots might break loose and go to her heart or lungs. She worries about dying and leaving her girls alone.
Today, she saw the doctor for a follow-up visit, and was reassured when he told her she can return to work on Sunday. She will be on limited duty, but nonetheless, she will begin receiving a paycheck again.
I saw her at church last night, and got a great big hug. I love that woman, and the way she encourages me. I pray that God will continue to bring about healing in her life.
Terri doesn't have a lot in the eyes of this world. But she is rich in the Grace of God. Rich where it counts most.
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.” Psalm 92:1-2
Today, she saw the doctor for a follow-up visit, and was reassured when he told her she can return to work on Sunday. She will be on limited duty, but nonetheless, she will begin receiving a paycheck again.
I saw her at church last night, and got a great big hug. I love that woman, and the way she encourages me. I pray that God will continue to bring about healing in her life.
Terri doesn't have a lot in the eyes of this world. But she is rich in the Grace of God. Rich where it counts most.
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.” Psalm 92:1-2
